Friday 5 June 2015

Review series #1

Mini review #1
Psycho


I personally loved Psycho. Alfred Hitchcock was an incredible movie maker and did some phenomenal work while he was alive but Psycho is definitely my new favorite. The new pick I feel is slightly influenced by the fact that I absolutely love the spawn off tv show that uses the same set for the show. I loved the characters they picked. Both actors that play Norman Bates are similar which I enjoy a lot, both in appearance and in personality. The other roles were also very well done. I didn't like the shower scene however though the movie is notorious for that scene, and I also didn't like the scene when norman come down into the basement dressed as his mother, the scream seemed fake and his face was almost humorous, didn't seem thrilling enough for me. Other than that, loved watching how film makers were different from then and now. Great movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment